Just look at the COLOUR!!!! Have some inspo for your next ‘waste-free’ lunch. I think everybody needs one of these – it’s fantastic if you’re one of those people who snacks regularly.
My lunchboxes usually consist of the following:
- A sweet treat like a raw brownie
- Cut up fruit or dried fruit
- A salad of some description
- Savoury snacks eg. felafels, nuts, seeds, dip and veg
- Roast vegetables such as potatoes or kumera
- Avocado or tabbouli
I even have dressing in a small container sometimes – because it’s definitely not leak proof and I’ve gotten to work before and had dressing all over my other food. So be careful with what kind of salads you put in there – make sure it’s a sturdy dressing like a pesto or mayonnaise!